Airport Economics Coordinator (m/f/d)
> 2 years experience, Full-time
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 30.09.2022
We’re on the look-out for an Airport Economic Coordinator, to work under the guidance of and reporting to the Head of Economics & Competition.
- To promote, through ACI EUROPE, the interests of over 500 European airports to legislators, regulators, the press and the public;
- To provide the best possible service to members of ACI EUROPE, developing and implementing research on air transport markets, financial analysis and benchmarking of European airports, and maintenance of information on economic regulation;
- To assist in the definition of ACI EUROPE policies by providing financial and economic analyses to the relevant member of staff.
- Interest in economic research and data analysis in the field of civil aviation;
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in economic policy and data and an understanding of corporate finance;
- Highly developed writing and communication skills, including the ability to communicate and work within a multilingual and multicultural environment;
- Ability to produce high-quality economic and statistical analyses to support the definition of ACI EUROPE policies;
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word; Excel; PowerPoint);
- Experience using and maintaining Access databases;
- Practical experience with languages such as SQL or R a strong benefit;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with multiple assignments;
- Fluent in English, other European languages an asset.
To the right candidate, ACI EUROPE will offer a very attractive package. Please e-mail your CV (no more than 2 pages) with a one page cover letter (in English) and any relevant supporting material to: email@example.com.
Application deadline: 30 September 2022
Veröffentlicht am: 06.09.2022