Communication Officer (m/f/d)
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 25.09.2022
- Does communication have no secrets for you?
- Do you enjoy writing?
- Do you master social media?
- Do you have an experience with communication agencies?
- Do you have experience in Europe’s towns and regions?
- Would you like to give a sense to your work?
… then becoming a Communication Officer at CEMR might be your best choice!
The Communication Officer will be responsible to raise CEMR profile.
Your tasks will be:
- To communicate on CEMR via press releases, social media, videos, or articles targeting EU institutions, Europe’s towns and regions and development cooperation stakeholders;
- To advise and support CEMR colleagues on how best to highlight their work in Brussels and beyond, their position papers on draft EU legislation, workshops, or study;
- Showcase members’ activities, good practices;
- Contribute to the work of transversal activities: publications, statutory affairs, cabinet, specific events, retreat, etc.;
- To produce monthly newsletters for CEMR members.
- You have at least three years’ experience as a communication officer, press and/or social media officer;
- You can demonstrate proven skills in drafting and editing press releases, articles, and web stories, turning complex or technical raw material into an attractive product;
- You are abreast of what is going on in the European institutions, their development and functioning;
- You have excellent writing and communications skills in English – at mother tongue level; French at level C1 is a must;
- Team spirit and sense of humour are definite prerequisites;
- You are accounted with publishing software.
- An open, international, and flexible work environment;
- A valuable experience with Local and Regional Authorities;
- A modern and well-situated office in the European Quarter nearby Luxembourg Brussels Station;
- A multi-cultural, dynamic, and collaborative team where your skills and commitment are highly valued. Partial homeworking and possibility to telework up to 30 days/year from abroad are part of the offered package.
Wishing to join us?
We are looking forward to meeting you! Send your CV and application letter (CV in French, motivation letter in English) telling us about your motivations and interests and at least 3 articles that you wrote in the past 6 months, to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23h59 – 25 September 2022. Please put Communication Officer in the title of the email. Job entry will take place as soon as possible. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. More about us: www.cemr.eu.
CEMR is an equal opportunity employer. We promote diversity.
Veröffentlicht am: 05.09.2022