Communications Consultant (m/w/d)
> 2 years experience, Full-time
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 14.07.2022
Owned by our employees and a foundation, Ecorys is a world-class research-based consultancy that helps our clients make a positive impact on society. From research and evaluation, through to project management and communications, we are leaders in providing the evidence and advice that our clients need to tackle the issues that affect communities around the world.
What you will be doing
- Working with Ecorys colleagues, partner organisations, subcontractors and associates across Europe in delivering Ecorys’ communication services for national, EU27 and international markets;
- Contributing to proposals in response to new requests from clients on existing Framework contracts or in tenders Ecorys will be bidding for help develop where necessary partnerships with appropriate organisations;
- Working with the team to submit proposals and lead on implementation for Ecorys’s communications framework and other communications contracts;
- Contributing to developing and implementing social media strategies, and production and distribution of high quality, engaging social media content (including community management);
- Managing social media budgets e.g. paid advertising, for client contracts and seek efficiencies wherever possible;
- Liaising with other in-house teams as well as partners, and providers (e.g. writers, photographers, printers, designers and production staff) and oversee all stage of the production process and project cycle. This will include a wide range of editorial tasks including drafting, editing, updating, revising English and Croatian content for websites (including content management), for our clients.
What we will need from you
- Graduate level or equivalent years of relevant experience;
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in communications and project management;
- C2 level of English and Polish (written and spoken);
- Excellent organisational, coordination and attention to detail skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the capacity to summarise and communicate about complex matters in a clear, precise and simple way;
- Ability to lead on key operational area, working on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Experience working across a variety of media including press, audio-visual, websites and publications;
- Experience in using digital tools and social media to reach and engage with online audiences, through both organic posting and paid advertising;
- Understanding of the digital landscape and relevant technological advances;
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the media landscape in Croatia;
- Interest in working for the promotion of EU policies.
- EU related experience;
- Experience in business development in public international markets including proposal preparation;
- Experience in working with both EU and international clients;
- French and/other European Union languages are desirable.
Benefits, application deadline and process
- A permanent and full-time employment contract;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- A professional, stimulating and learning environment and scope to develop;
- An informal workplace atmosphere. You will work in teams alongside professionals and enthusiastic colleagues. We also give a large degree of freedom and responsibility to our employees;
- Subsidies for language learning.
We encourage interested and qualified candidates to submit their CV and 1-page cover letter in English via our online application form to https://careers.ecorys.com/ad/communication-consultant-croatia/oargwn/en by 14/07/2022.
Veröffentlicht am: 09.06.2022