Experienced Digital Communications Advisor (m/f/d)
> 5 years experience, Full-time
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 02.04.2023
Eurelectric is looking at its Brussels’ office for an:
Experienced Digital Communications Advisor
to join the Strategic Communications team in the Eurelectric Secretariat.
Being responsible for Digital Communications, you will plan, organise and coordinate all aspects of Eurelectric’s engagement on all digital platforms and channels, and use of the inhouse recording studio. In particular, you will:
- Lead on the execution of digital communications and growing digital platforms;
- Coordinate the activities of Eurelectric’s recording studio, produce & edit videos;
- Build and execute powerful campaigns to boost brand awareness and messaging;
- Manage Eurelectric’s social media campaigns and budget;
- Closely engage with members, partners/sponsors, influencers to amplify digital presence;
- Actively monitor, report and adapt digital communication based on digital analytics;
- Contribute to the further developing of a digital culture within Eurelectric;
- Support on the development of Eurelectric webpages in Umbraco & WordPress.
Requirements and competencies
- A minimum of 4 years hands-on experience in social media strategy, management, digital content creation and implementation;
- An appropriate university degree (e.g. communications, computer science, marketing);
- Proven track record in developing and implementing effective digital campaigns;
- Full literacy in digital communications (social media, web development & design);
- Experience and knowledge of Adobe Package (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator);
- Understanding of V-mix software and experience video production an advantage;
- Experience and knowledge of website development in Umbraco and WordPress and coding languages an advantage. Team player with a creative personality, eager to learn and communicate on the essential role that electricity will play for Europe’s deep decarbonisation;
- Ability to learn fast, be proactive and adapt to a variety of tasks;
- Interest in working in a fast-moving international environment;
- Native English or equivalent.
Submit your application, including a CV, motivation letter and reference (EDCA) by 02 April to Giuseppina Rondinelli, HR Manager email@example.com.
Veröffentlicht am: 14.03.2023