Innovation Project Manager Junior Intern (m/w/d)
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Internship 6 months based in Geneva.
The Wealth Solutions Group’s (WSG) purpose is embedded in our group’s vision: become the Bold Builders of The Future through meaningful solutions well beyond traditional banking. The WSG’s offering consists of 3 pillars: Direct Investments, Philanthropy & Engagement, and Bespoke Solutions.
We are looking for an Innovation Project Manager Junior Intern within the Wealth Solution Group to coordinate and help the launch of new business models within Edmond de Rothschild.
You will report to the Innovation WSG and work closely with the communication and business unit teams.
YOU’LL MAKE AN IMPACT BY:
- Co-design project concept, objectives and strategic approach
- Partner search, manage the consortium, organize and facilitate meetings
- Project monitoring and follow-up (actions, deliverables and milestones)
- Manage partner contributions to different tasks, collect information
- Manage the trend watch ecosystem finding and gathering articles and information relevant for the Wealth Solution Group Innovation flow
- Draft the writing of the weekly e-newsletter and submit the content to the Head of Wealth Solutions for approval before publication to existing mailing list
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Creative, solution oriented, agile
- Experience in event and communication appreciated
- Fluent in French & English (written & spoken)
- Microsoft skills (excellent Power Point skills)
- Digital and tech saavy
WE AT WEALTH SOLUTIONS GROUP:
- Are a friendly, international and talented team
- Have purpose driven mindset with an entrepreneurial approach
- No day will be like another
If you don’t receive an answer within 1 month, you can consider that your application wasn’t selected.
Veröffentlicht am: 22.06.2022