Senior Manager Government Affairs (m/f/d)
> 5 years experience, Full-time
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Senior Manager Government Affairs & Policy (m/f/d)
As our new Senior Manager Government Affairs & Policy you will report to the Senior Director Government Affairs & Policy (GAP), Switzerland. You will be responsible for managing activities to ensure effective interactions with internal and external stakeholders to shape the policy environment favorable to a sustainable healthcare system and the J&J business areas in Switzerland and its regulation. You will also be responsible for mapping of policies, partners, relationship management, alliance building to ensure proper representations of J&J perspective. You are our ideal candidate if you have a proven track record of building trustful relations to internal and external stakeholders and successfully shaping the debate and policy framework.
- Lead the strategic planning process of GAP activities in the area of responsibility in close collaboration with the business leaders, GAP EMEA and Senior Director Government Affairs & Policy
- Shape the debate on relevant (future) framework conditions for the assigned area of responsibility and support driving the Value Based Healthcare approach
- Interact with internal business partners and subject matter experts to ensure strategic fit across enterprise and (future) business portfolio and positioning of J&J in Switzerland
- Ensure connectivity with the internal network to leverage and strengthens available internal knowledge & capabilities.
- Lead on enterprise-wide assigned projects and activities, conduct reviews, monitor dependencies, report status, ensure standardized deliverables across each phase of the project lifecycle. Ensures high-quality and timely input from internal or external third parties.
- Monitor, analyse the impact and manage policy issues in close collaboration with internal business leaders and functional experts and industry associations. Develop positions, clear messages, objection handling.
- Identify, coordinate, and optimize alliance management, responsible of coordination of activities and ensuring oneVoice in trade associations and other key external stakeholder groups.
- Masters’s degree
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a Government Affairs function in the private sector and/or in a highly matrixed environment
- Proven track record of impactful implementation of Government Affairs Projects
- Have strong presence, outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent leadership and influencing skills, established level of credibility
- Ability to work autonomously and manage scenarios with ambiguity in a highly complex environment – providing clarity of direction and purpose when not evident
- Demonstrate excellent goal-orientation and capacity to articulate value/impact of any activity and project
- Self-starter, intellectual curiosity, strategic thinking, high sense of accountability, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, inner confidence, self-awareness and resourcefulness
- Willingness to listen and learn, ethical behavior and cross-cultural awareness in line with J&J Credo values
- Strong organizational skills, extensive experience in anticipating, formulating and leading emerging issues management of importance and to prioritize appropriately
- Excellent German and English speaking and writing skills (ideally also French)
- Deep knowledge of the Swiss political structure and strong understanding of the external GAP stakeholders
An exciting position in an international and dynamic environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities
A competitive salary, on-site sport accommodations, health/energy programs and other benefits for you and your family.
An inclusive team environment where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued, and the importance of a good work-life balance is recognized.
This role based in Zug, Switzerland. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!
Veröffentlicht am: 04.05.2022