Just Transition (Junior) Consultant (m/f/d)
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 30.09.2022
You will join work alongside colleagues from different teams on the implementation of various technical assistance and research projects, primarily in the field of just transition, but also EU regional development, industrial, energy, and climate policies.
As a Junior Consultant or Consultant, your role will include:
- Working on European projects, from work winning and inception to delivering the final report and dissemination;
- Development and implementation of stakeholder engagement methods;
- Proposal preparation, including drafting methodological sections and support with administrative documents;
- Providing high quality inputs to reports, presentation and other consultancy outputs;
- Collaborating with other teams, experts, organizations and other stakeholders;
- Depending on your experience, managing and delivering (part of) projects and/or specific tasks, including coordination of different activities (research, communication, events, etc.).
What we will need from you
- A university degree in political science, economics, public policy, international relations, global energy transitions, human geography, or a related field;
- As a Junior Consultant: At least 1 year of work experience in a relevant field;
- As a Consultant: A track record of at least 2 years of work experience in a relevant field, ideally with experience in consultancy;
- An excellent level of written and spoken English developed through an extended period of study or work experience in an English-speaking environment;
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work on a wide range of topics related to green transition, in particular just transition aspects;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the functioning of EU institutions and key EU policies;
- Excellent organizational and project management capabilities;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to take initiatives, to manage multiple tasks and to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously;
- Good teamwork abilities, particularly in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary context;
- A curious mind.
Desirable (As a Consultant):
- Experience in stakeholder management and engagement;
- Experience in EU tendering process and project implementation.
Benefits, application deadline and process
- A full-time position under a Belgian permanent contract based in our Brussels office;
- Multi-cultural working environment and supportive team atmosphere;
- A competitive remuneration package with attractive benefits. Our package includes but is not limited to a homeworking allowance, meal vouchers, private health, dental and hospitalisation allowance, a collective bonus, reimbursed home internet and mobile phone device and subscription;
- Opportunities for training and professional development;
- A good work-life balance and hybrid work policy (remote work up to 2 days per week).
We encourage interested and qualified candidates to submit their CV and 1-page cover letter in English via our online application form https://careers.ecorys.com/ad/just-transition-junior-consultant-or-consultant/q7pasn/en by 30/09/2022 COB.
Veröffentlicht am: 05.09.2022