Public Affairs Manager (m/f/d)
> 2 years experience, > 5 years experience, Full-time
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 07.04.2023
For its Public Affairs department, Cefic is looking for a
(m/f/d): Public Affairs Manager.
Mission of the role:
Working closely with a dynamic team of public affairs experts & regulatory professionals, the manager will provide advocacy support to the Public Affairs Department of Cefic.
Are you inspired by these responsibilities?
- Provide advocacy support to the Cefic PA Department on a variety of topics, clustered under the umbrella of the European Green Deal, with a special focus on energy/climate change, competitiveness, innovation and chemicals policies;
- Contribute to the development of advocacy strategies, actively implementing the plans either individually or as part of a wider team;
- Implement advocacy strategies through and with the support of established advocacy networks of companies, national federations, associate organisations and other stakeholders;
- Develop and maintain working relations with EU Policy makers from the European Commission, Council of the EU and the European Parliament as well as with national experts;
- Represent the Cefic’s interests in EU/National decision-maker’s events/meetings and other stakeholders’ meetings/events;
- Monitor developments to ensure alignment of positions and prepare advocacy materials. Design and execute relevant events as appropriate.
Can you make the difference?
The successful candidate will be a professional who demonstrates the following experience and competencies and personal qualities:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of proven successful experience working on energy & climate, competitiveness, innovation and chemicals policies, as well as on the EU legislative processes (ordinary & comitology);
- Previous working experience in the EU Institutions would be an asset. Overall knowledge about the European Green Deal objectives and key initiatives in the field of energy, climate change, competitiveness, innovation and chemical policies would be too an asset;
- Project management skills, strong leadership and result oriented team player with pronounced focus on delivering value support;
- Ability to clearly and concisely express ideas/concepts, to adjust language and style to specific target audiences, and to deliver structured and convincing group presentations are essential;
- Ability to construct and communicate coherent arguments from complex technical/scientific data;
- Full professional proficiency in English. Fluency in other official languages of the EU is an asset;
- Good leadership, diplomatic skills and ability to develop consensus between diverging opinions;
- Strategic and analytical thinker with service and customer orientation;
- Willing to travel for business;
- A good team player, also to manage different priorities when working independently;
- Passionate about conscientious work and attention to detail;
- Curious, fast learning and willing to improve continuously.
What do we offer?
- Working in a people oriented, international and dynamic culture at the centre of EU affairs;
- Full time employment contract, competitive salary according to experience and several benefits;
- Opportunities for employee development (trainings, mentoring).
Are you interested?
Please send your application with full curriculum vitae and motivation letter, quoting the reference PAM-01, before 7 April 2023 to Cefic, Jessica Bart-Williams, HR Officer, Rue Belliard 40, b15, 1040 Brussels.
E-mail address: email@example.com
NB: Please note that in the course of the recruitment process, your application may be shared with Internal departments and/or Cefic members.
Veröffentlicht am: 14.03.2023