VP Public and Government relations (m/f/d)
> 5 years experience
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
The aerospace technology company Destinus is looking or a VP Public and Government Relations. The company was founded under the belief that in the future distance shouldn’t matter at all. We are therefore building the near-space vehicle and the associated infrastructure. Moving at the border of Space, our hydrogen-powered vehicles are ten times faster than conventional aircrafts, providing the just-in-time backbone for logistics, e-commerce, and supply chain companies who can’t wait.
- Higher educational degree
- Extensive experience in foreign policy, designing and enforcing strategies for various organizations, and civic campaigns
- Proven development of cohesive digital outreach strategies
- Born influencer and pragmatic mindset
- Proven track of international project management and large team handling
- English a must, any other language a strong plus
- Prepare and coordinate delivery of a strategic plan with a range of organizations & agencies relevant to our industry, public players, and external stakeholders.
- Review & development of partnerships: working with the leadership team to identify and maintain critical relationships for government affairs at European, national, and regional levels.
- Organizes and collaborates with partners to lobby around specific legislation, including the political and regulatory community, civil society, and our business partners
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate legislation and regulation on core environmental and market access issues critical to Destinus.
- Provide counsel to the senior management on communication approaches primarily across the countries where Destinus is located.
- Establishing and maintaining a sophisticated network of contacts among key political players, conducting regular meetings, and constantly assessing the political landscape
- Help with found-raising opportunities wherever they might occur (raise awareness and establish leads).
- Research and identify new media and PR opportunities to raise the brand of Destinus and support brand growth.
- Analyze data and trends to support the placement of exciting and engaging thought leadership stories.
- Organization of local media events, press conferences, and manufactory visits for journalists or corresponding activities for influencers.
- Storytelling: Identify and use press opportunities and platforms to integrate Destinus to increase the share of voice and visibility of the company globally.
- Utilize own existing strong network within the European media landscape, establishing and maintaining close relationships with Swiss journalists and influencers, and business partners.
- Develop, and produce regular content for the social media channel (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Regular interactions and side projects with our external Marketing and PR agencies (web content).
- Conception, production, and distribution of media information.
- Monitoring, evaluation, and reporting of media coverage.
- Budget control.
The application process happens via LinkedIn.
Destinus is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity in our companies and our teams. We do not discriminate based on age, race, religion, color, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation or disability status
Veröffentlicht am: 06.09.2022