Associate / Senior Associate for Corporate Affairs & Policy Advice (f/m/d)
Brussels, Belgium | Remote
> 2 years experience
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
365 Sherpas – Corporate Affairs & Policy Advice Creating opportunities. Focussing on objectives. Choosing the right path – with you!
365 Sherpas is the political strategy consulting company providing services to corporate clients, associations and institutions with offices in Brussels, Berlin and Vienna. 365 Sherpas is a member of the Hirschen Group, one of Germany’s largest owner-managed communications and consulting holding companies with approximately 850 employees.
With an experienced and committed team of over 50 generalists, we advise companies, associations and governments in the fields of corporate affairs and policy advice. We advise with enthusiasm, empathy and common sense. We believe that only with courage and passion can effective change and new approaches be realised. Together with our clients, we develop communication strategies that enable them to anticipate developments, position themselves accordingly and effectively communicate relevant key messages to policy-makers and the public.
To strengthen our team in Brussels, we are looking for an: Associate/Senior Associate for Corporate Affairs & Policy Advice (f/m/d)
with first professional experience in a consulting agency, a company, association or in politics in the fields of policy advice and/or corporate affairs, ideally in Brussels (Associate).
As a Senior Associate, you have been working in the areas of Policy Advice, Corporate Affairs or Corporate Communications for at least three years in a consultancy agency, an institution of the European Union in Brussels, in the Brussels representative office of a company or at an association based in Brussels; you have already been responsible for clients and projects and have initial leadership experience within a team.
- Successfully completed studies in political science, communications, economics, law or social sciences
- Excellent knowledge of EU-level political processes, an understanding of economic contexts and a keen interest in current political and economic affairs
- Strong analytical and concept development skills, own initiative; entrepreneurial mind-set; structured and solution-oriented approach to work
- Passion for all forms of communication – both digital or analogue
- Business-fluent in English and very good knowledge of German, both spoken and written, knowledge of French is an advantage
- Stylistically confident writing style and the ability to create and implement content for different editorial formats
- Motivation to deal with complex topics and the ability to translate ideas as well as political and economic facts in a clear and visually appealing way
- Sociability and a personal network at the interface between politics, business and society; voluntary and/or party political involvement desired
- A flexible approach to work, the ability to think outside the box, above-average commitment, determination and a genuine interest in working for and with clients
- Confident and engaging manner, excellent social skills, team spirit, loyalty
- The opportunity to be an active member of our small Brussels-team of consultants right form day one and gain additional professional skills as well as client- and sector-specific knowledge, especially in the areas of digital, energy, food and financial market policy
- Ongoing collaboration on an equal footing in a creative working environment at the interface of business, politics and society and intensive cross-location exchange with our diverse Berlin and Vienna teams
- An attractive salary package with a permanent employment contract, the possibility of mobile working, annually fixed salary increases for young professionals during the first three years according to our lockstep model
- Cooperation with the pme Familienservice, which supports our employees in reconciling family, private life and job with offers for child care, care of relatives and health
- Regular feedback meetings and individual training, e.g. within the framework of the Hirschen Group Academy, to expand professional skills and develop personal strengths
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We are convinced that diverse perspectives promote innovation and creativity and implement concrete measures for an appreciative and prejudice-free working environment. That’s why we welcome every qualified application, regardless of gender, skin colour, sexual orientation and identity, ethnic and social origin, disability, religion/belief and age.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you! Please send us your application directly via our application form. For further questions, please contact our colleague Roxana Leps at +49 (0)151 28563568 or email@example.com.
Veröffentlicht am: 13.07.2022