Digital Health Officer (m/f/d)
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 07.10.2022
BEUC, the European Consumer Organisation, is looking for a legal officer to reinforce its Digital and Health teams, in particular on files related to digital health.
The tasks of the position include:
- Monitor developments on consumer issues in EU policies relating to Digital Health and represent BEUC in the appropriate fora;
- Develop and implement BEUC’s advocacy work on Digital Health issues, in particular the European Health Data Spaces Proposal (EHDS);
- Support the work of the Digital and Health teams in various policy files.
The main qualifications we are looking for are:
- an advanced University degree in Law (a specialisation on ICT and/or consumer law would be an advantage);
- at least 3 years of professional experience working on health or digital issues at EU level; experience in both areas would be an advantage;
- excellent writing and presentation skills in English are essential; knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage;
- a good working knowledge of the EU institutions;
- a proven ability to understand, appreciate and explain complex legal questions;
- a demonstrable interest in new technologies, articulating and defending the consumer interest and ensuring a fair digital transformation of our society;
- ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds;
- team player; ability to perform under pressure; well organised.
The execution of the contract will be in Brussels.
What we offer:
- A multidisciplinary and multicultural working environment within an organisation dedicated to the promotion of the interests of consumers;
- Networking opportunities with numerous stakeholders and decision makers;
- A full-time contract with a competitive package (salary, fringe benefits, extra-legal paid leave, flexi-time).
Applications for these positions should be sent by 7 0ctober 2022 by e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line: Digital Health Officer.
The first round of interviews is expected to take place in the week of 10 October.
Please note that due to the volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application should include the following documents (with your name as title):
- A short motivation letter;
- A detailed curriculum-vitae;
- In a separate file, answers to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work at BEUC?
- Briefly explain the main reasons that motivate you to work at BEUC (maximum 150 words).
- Why should BEUC appoint you?
- Tell us why you think we should appoint you rather than other candidates (maximum 150 words).
- What are, according to your analysis, the most important challenges EU consumers currently face in the digital health environment and how can EU law address such challenges (maximum 250 words)?
Any incomplete applications will be disregarded.
BEUC is an equal-opportunities employer.
Veröffentlicht am: 21.09.2022