Director for Cyber Resilience (m/f/d)
> 5 Jahre Berufserfahrung, Vollzeit
Arbeitsbeginn : 01.01.2023
Bewerbungsfrist : 20.11.2022
We are looking for
We are looking for a Director responsible for driving the association’s technical activities and positions relating to cybersecurity. The prospective candidate will have deep knowledge of cybersecurity operations and policies at the national, European and/or international level, ideally with direct experience in cybersecurity and response management and an existing network among relevant authorities.
Key requirements for the role
- Eight to ten years of work experience in a relevant industry or governmental position;
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in cybersecurity, IT security & compliance policy and/or operations, driven by a willingness to drive the European policy agenda in building a stronger digital Europe;
- First-hand experience in dealing with risk management & reporting, critical infrastructure protection, ENISA, national cybersecurity authorities, computer emergency response teams, or NATO;
- Driven, structured and team-player;
- Experience in managing a team of 5-10;
- Proven ability to engage with high-level stakeholders and promote a common vision.
It would be valuable to have
- Experience in corporate leadership and business strategy;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and culturally diverse environment, with competing priorities;
- Ability to build consensus with different stakeholders;
- Excellent research, writing and analytical skills;
- Ability to synthesise policy documents, identifying relevant key points, facts and statistics that help explain complex technical topics to broad audiences in a concise way;
- Excellent presentation skills, with experience in presenting to senior staff and external audiences;
- Excellent writing skills in English. Knowledge of German and/or French is valuable;
- Background in business management, engineering, science, or the military.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a CV and a short motivation letter titled ‘Director for Cyber Reslience” via this page by the 20 November 2022 at the latest.
At DIGITALEUROPE we foster a collaborative culture where each individual can identify their strengths and grow in their career. We encourage taking initiative, and developing a vision for a strong digital Europe. We offer a multicultural and multinational environment at the heart of Europe. DIGITALEUROPE is one of the largest trade associations in Brussels with an office of over 50 people. Our staff comes from over 30 nationalities and speaks 37 languages with equal gender representation. We offer a permanent contract with a competitive salary package. The expected starting date is January 2023.
Veröffentlicht am: 31.10.2022