Director, Geneva Office (m/f/d)
> 5 Jahre Berufserfahrung
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced public affairs professional to lead our engagement with the Geneva-based institutions across a broad portfolio of issues.
- Lead ICC’s engagement with key international organizations based in Geneva — including the World Trade Organization.
- Gather and disseminate intelligence on key policy/political developments within ICC’s institutional remit.
- Drive engagement on key substantive dossiers, working with substantive policy leads to shape ICC’s positioning on major multilateral policy issues for business.
- Maintain and grow ICC’s stakeholder network in Geneva.
- Position ICC as a trusted partner of the Geneva-based institutions, building awareness and understanding of its unique institutional role.
- Support and facilitate the engagement of ICC’s leadership, in particular its Secretary General, with the leadership of key agencies and institutions.
- 10+ years’ relevant experience.
- A practical understanding of trade, human rights, and digital policy issues.
- A proven ability to build strong stakeholder networks — acting as a trusted partner to policymakers and officials.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to identify opportunities for institutional engagement and visibility.
- A strong commitment to ICC’s values and our mission to enable trade as a driver of peace, prosperity and opportunity for all.
- Fluent English essential; additional languages a major plus.
Terms and conditions
The position will be based in Geneva on a full-time permanent contract. We will also consider candidates seeking consultancy roles.
Estimated start date: as soon as possible
How to apply: Any interested persons should send their applications by email at email@example.com, specifying “Geneva Director” in the subject line of their email application.
Closing date for applications: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until an appropriate candidate has been identified.
Veröffentlicht am: 08.11.2022