Global Public Policy Analyst (m/f/d)
Brussels, Belgium | Remote
> 5 Jahre Berufserfahrung, Vollzeit
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
The European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) is seeking to fill a new position for a Global Public Policy Analyst to support the Public Policy Department.
This full-time remotely based post is available immediately for Belgian located applicants within commuting distance from Brussels.
Mission of the position:
Support the ESMO Director of Public Policy and wider Public Policy Team by engaging with the WHO, UN and related global level institutions to help shape policies and legislation related to the practice and profession of medical oncology.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with implementing the objectives of the ESMO Policy committees, among others;
- Possibility to manage – budget and policy – a ESMO Committee;
- Provide research, analysis and draft responses to relevant policy issues;
- Draft, review and copyedit manuscripts;
- Track, monitor and analyse relevant legislation & policy at global and national levels;
- Draft, implement and manage project and communication plans;
- Attend meetings and produce reports as necessary;
- Organize and run meetings (internal and external);
- Liaise with committee members and external stakeholders;
- Administrative and other miscellaneous duties as required.
Educational and professional experience:
- Basic training and specialization: educated to Master’s level in policy – health policy preferred but not essential, international affairs, politics or another relevant subject;
- Required professional experience: a minimum of 5 years working in the global public policy sector is essential, health policy experience – particularly that of having worked with Patient Advocacy Groups – is highly desirable but non-essential.
- Technical and professional skills: mastery of the full suite of Microsoft Office Tools is essential, experience in social media content creation and channel management is highly desirable;
- Language skills: C2 level in written and spoken English is essential, C1 – C2 level in other official UN languages is desirable.
Personal, social and managerial skills:
- Managerial skills: Organising; Planning, Self-Organisation, Decision Making, Time Management;
- Social and interpersonal skills: Initiative, team-work, cultural/social sensitivity, Persuasiveness;
- Critical & analytical skills: Report Writing, Synthesis, Analysis; Report Writing, Ability to spot problems, opportunities, threats.
More about us:
We look forward to receiving your application: CV and a cover letter (documents submitted in English) at the adress: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to discover more about ESMO take another look at our website www.esmo.org.
Veröffentlicht am: 11.10.2022