Policy Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 31.10.2022
This internship is paid and last for 6 months
Application deadline: October 31, 2022
Starting date: ASAP
Consistently named one of the top start-ups to watch since 2016, Quorum builds software that helps public affairs professionals work smarter and move faster. Our philosophy is people-first, whether we’re supporting team members in their careers or prioritizing our clients with a best-in-class Customer Success program. Quorum’s clients use our tools to bring a modern approach to advocacy work in the European Union, Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, and more than twenty countries.
In this Policy Data Analyst role, you will report to the Managing Director Europe and focus on identifying actionable insights related to policy data at the EU and international level (e.g., legislation, policy monitoring, officials, agendas, etc.). Your work should directly enable us to retain, expand, and delight clients while scaling our global operational efficiency. You’ll be exposed to a wide variety of work as part of a growing business. You’ll have perfect written English and will already have a strong knowledge of the EU legislative process and have some good understanding on how other political systems work. Attention to detail and being organised is critical. Previous workplace skills and experience is essential.
Role will involve:
- Support the Data team in their daily monitoring tasks;
- Carry out research tasks and baseline intelligence on a range of international political systems;
- Learn how to harness technology to improve intelligence gathering;
- Provide support with identifying strategic information;
- Contribute to a range of business development projects.
What You’ll Do:
- First Week: You’ll get to know 5+ dedicated operations team members, meet with the EU team and with the US based data/information team to understand their data and reporting needs, and get an introduction to the various systems that make up our digital ecosystem;
- First Month: You will learn the ins and outs of Quorum’s customer success automation platform, and begin to evaluate where workflows should be optimized. You will learn about key metrics we use to track performance. You’ll build proficiency with the team’s Customer Journey Metrics and how those leading indicators are integrated into each phase of the customer lifecycle;
- You will play an important role in growing a start-up and establishing Quorum as a market leader.
- Recent Master’s in EU Law or EU Affairs/Politics or International Political Science;
- Clear ability in conceptual thinking and analytical writing;
- Native or equivalent written and spoken English, plus other EU languages;
- Passionate about EU & International politics and affairs;
- Willing to learn both by doing and through formal training;
- Enjoy being part of a young, fast paced and dynamic team;
- Legally eligible to work in Belgium.
About the Product Team:
- We take pride in keeping the metaphorical train on its track at a high-growth start-up;
- We believe that precedent is not best practice – we are constantly striving to improve our own workflow. In doing so, we live by Quorum’s values to Take the Lead and Own the Execution;
- We pay attention to the details and have pride in the work we do, knowing that our team helps provides peace of mind to our team members, clients, and vendors;
- We’re close as a company – we work together, spend time together, and value each others’ ideas and input.
Our Work Environment:
- We usually work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office. During the post COVID-19 health crisis, most of our team members are working from home in locations around the world. Team members will have the option to work from home or work at the Brussels office. All applicants do need to be willing and able to relocate to the Brussels area in 2022;
- Our office building is located in the heart of the Brussels EU quarter, easily accessible by metro, bus and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots;
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga and wine tasting.
Do you want to learn what it’s like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works? If so, drop us a line. We’d love to talk to you!
Veröffentlicht am: 22.09.2022