Programme Manager (m/f/d) – Thematic Collaborations
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 03.10.2022
The Philanthropy Europe Association (Philea) is looking for a Programme Manager – Thematic Collaborations who will:
- Support Philea’s Connect Cluster in facilitating collaboration and networking opportunities among philanthropy organisations in Europe;
- Lead on designing and delivering, engaging and impactful collaboration and networking activities for philanthropic sector practitioners in online, in-person, and hybrid environments.;
- Work closely with the Head of the Programmes – Thematic Collaborations to develop synergies among the activities of Philea’s thematic collaborations in the fields of equality, democracy and climate;
- Communicate internally and externally on the Connect cluster’s work;
- Be available to work full time.
An initial period of one year and may be subject to extension.
Starting date: as soon as possible.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as Programme Manager and demonstrated people management skills;
- Excellent ability to co-design and implement multi-annual programmes, annual operating workplans aiming at achieving the network’s objectives in accordance with Philea’s strategy and objectives;
- Excellent ability to develop multi-annual fundraising strategies and funds management in order to ensure the sustainability and growth of the networks (i.e. draft and submission grant requests though the different donor’s platforms, report on activities and expenditures at the end of the financing period);
- Excellent ability to develop and monitor a budget in autonomy and in accordance with the annual operating workplan;
- Ability to develop an evaluation method to assess programmes strengths and identify areas of improvement;
- Experience in working with and coordinating multiple stakeholders at European level and demonstrated people skills;
- C2 level in English (listening, writing, speaking);
- You must have the right to live and work in Belgium.
- Master, PhD or equivalent years of experience within the philanthropic sector;
- Experience in topics related to “equality” (gender, racial, migration, human rights) or “democracy” (media and journalism, civic participation, shrinking space for civil society);
- Experience in programme analysis and evaluation.
- Knowledge of another European language.
Based in Brussels, Belgium this role offers you the opportunity to live and work in the heart of Europe.
- A competitive salary package (13th salary, holiday pay, transportation);
- Home office allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home;
- Additional holidays;
- Training and personal development budget;
- Group health and pension insurance;
- A friendly, open working environment.
How to apply:
Please send your application (cover letter + CV in English + salary expectations) by 3 October to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the following reference “Programme Manager – Thematic Collaborations”.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we strongly encourage early applications. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated confidentially.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our organisation. We strongly encourage candidates from historically disadvantaged or marginalised groups to apply.
Veröffentlicht am: 21.09.2022