Regulatory Advisor (m/f/d)
> 2 years experience, Full-time
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
ENTSO-E is looking for a
to support and coordinate the StG OF as well as several working groups and projects reporting to StG OF. A key dimension of the role is to lead the implementation of the System Operation Guidelines and the Network Code on Emergency & Restoration, including related transparency and reporting requirements, and support the amendment process of these regulation where relevant.
Project management of multiple interlinked projects will be a key part of the role as well as a strong coordination with the relevant members and colleagues within the secretariat who are responsible for related projects.
The successful candidate will work full time at ENTSO-E offices in Brussels and will be required to be based in Belgium, where a hybrid working environment will be offered. The role will report to the Manager of the Flexibility team in the Operations section. Limited travelling may be required.
Responsibilities and tasks
Key tasks/responsibilities might evolve over time, but will at least include:
- Coordinate and support the StG OF and several working groups in the field of system operation, the convener and members with expert advice on the deliverables and functional organisation of the meetings. This includes tasks such as preparing meeting agendas and minutes, facilitating discussions and exchanges between the TSO members, follow-up of actions and decisions, establishing links between several groups and projects, supporting members to access and use the collaborative platform;
- Lead the implementation of the System Operation Guidelines (SO GL) and related methodologies, including support to associated Task Forces or Project Team;
- Lead the implementation of the Network Code Emergency & Restoration (NC ER) and related methodologies, including support to associated Expert Team;
- Coordinate monitoring activities associated with transparency requirements from SO GL and NC ER, including participation and reporting to relevant groups and stakeholders, and the maintenance of an active library about the national implementation of SO GL and NC ER;
- Manage relations with external stakeholders on system operation topics, in particular with ACER and the European Commission, as well as with other stakeholders, e.g. via the System Operation European Stakeholders Committee;
- Report regularly about the status of work and challenges towards the higher ENTSO-E structures and the management of the Operations section, throughout dashboards, notes, spreadsheets or other relevant documents;
- Support the drafting and implementation of ENTSO-E Annual Work Programme;
- Develop close working relationships with other sections in the ENTSO-E secretariat and other bodies of the association where relevant.
- University degree in electrical engineering, economics, business management or other relevant fields;
- Proven experience in the management or support of multiple projects in a multi-stakeholder environment, preferably in the electricity sector;
- Good knowledge in the regulatory environment and the functioning of power system operation, electricity markets and economics;
- Strong organisation and coordination skills working across multiple groups and disciplines, and used to work on multiple simultaneous assignments;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills and experience in facilitating consensus and building relationships with members and stakeholders;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English and proven experience in writing policy/position papers;
- Relevant experience post qualification in the energy sector preferably in a TSO on market facilitation issues, is an asset;
- Proactive and flexible with a service-oriented attitude and the ability to self-prioritise and adapt to new priorities being set by the team;
- Positive mindset aligned with the 5 values of ENTSO-E: Excellence, Future-Thinking, Integrity, Team, Trust.
We are looking for a permanent resource joining our offices based in Brussels. We are a dynamic European association and are delighted to offer you the opportunity to work for ENTSO-E on truly exciting projects focused on the electricity sector. With us, you will contribute to building the world’s largest integrated electricity market – impacting not only those in the energy sector but also Europe’s overall economy, today and in the future.
You will work in a truly multi-cultural environment, with colleagues from over 20 different nationalities.
Our people are the heart of our association. We value work life balance. We offer a broad range of training and development, to make sure our employees continue to develop.
We offer market competitive compensation and benefit package, with excellent insurance coverage for you and dependent family members (such as hospitalization, supplemental medical plan). You will benefit from group insurance and travel insurance. You have the opportunity to participate in a Flexible Benefits Plan to choose for those benefits that create the best value for you. We also offer a maximum of flexibility enabling to have a good balance between working digitally and in physical meetings with Members and colleagues.
If you want to play a role in creating a sustainable world, then ENTSO-E is the place for you!
The Secretariat is looking for either a secondment from a Member TSO (for which we can give advice to TSOs and candidates on financial and tax effects) or other qualified applicants not working for ENTSO-E members.
Please submit your complete application consisting of a motivational letter and curriculum vitae on ENTSO-E career website.
Regulatory Advisor (m/f/d)
Veröffentlicht am: 01.05.2023