Project manager and Junior officer or intern for Research, Innovation and New Mobility (m/f/d)
> 2 years experience, Full-time, Internship
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 14.04.2023
Based in our offices in Brussels, CLEPA is looking to hire at least one
intern or junior officer, and one project manager,
each with an engineering or science background to support our activities in the domain of research and innovation (R&I).
Their objective will be to help to monitor and drive key technology developments in the automotive sector, facilitate member working groups in reaching shared positions, support delivering on specific projects and help prepare international meetings with technical experts and external stakeholders, encompassing a wide range of R&I topics. For each of these positions, the activities will focus on advanced mobility solutions and vehicle technologies including, for example, low-emission propulsion systems (eg. electric & fuel cell vehicles, and alternative fuels), improved safety (also through automation and connectivity), advanced technologies and materials including aspects of eco-design, circularity, and the lifecycle-assessment for road transport vehicles and their constituent systems and components.
The main tasks include:
- Support and facilitate the daily organisation of the CLEPA team and various working/expert groups, including efficient meeting preparation (agenda, minutes, research, follow-up)
- Monitor the development of European and international R&I policies and roadmaps in the different areas
- Help develop, research and communicate the Association’s positions to inform institutions and other stakeholders
- Monitor and contribute to the activities of various key stakeholder groups, including R&I Partnerships and technology Platforms, and assess the coherency with respect to the strategic aims and R&I needs of CLEPA Members
- Help maintain good relations with government representatives and institutions such as the European Commission
- Manage the various dossiers and the corresponding documentation
Who are we looking for?
For these highly interesting and varied roles, we seek individuals with a willingness to develop quickly in a fast-paced environment, affinity with automotive technology solutions and an interest in R&I activities and/or regulatory affairs in an international setting.
The level of work experience expected depends on the position:
- For the position of project manager, at least 4-5 years of relevant experience is sought. Prior experience with EU-funded R&I projects would be especially beneficial.
- For the position of intern or junior officer, no prior experience is necessary, although could be beneficial.
Typically candidates would be expected to have a genuine interest in road transport and mobility, particularly in terms of reducing its environmental impact while improving safety and inclusiveness.
- University degree(s) in Engineering or Science (ideally Automotive, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Aerospace or Production Engineering, Environmental Science or Physics)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (additional knowledge of other languages is a plus)
- Enthusiastic team player with ability to support groups in a consensus-oriented way
- Positive, pro-active and self-motivating attitude
- Availability to travel occasionally on short trips normally within the EU
What does CLEPA offer?
- A highly interesting and rewarding job with the possibility to build highly relevant experience in a dynamic international environment, in one of the largest and most progressive industries in Europe and around the world
- Excellent prospects for medium- to long-term engagement and career growth
- The possibility to work remotely for part of the time
The salary and benefits offered will be commensurate with the position and level of experience.
CLEPA offers a multi-cultural work environment and applies a policy of equal opportunities and non-discrimination.
How and when to apply?
Please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible, at the latest by 14 April 2023.
Veröffentlicht am: 10.03.2023