Project Manager (m/f/x)
> 5 years experience, Full-time
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 01.03.2024
REScoop.eu, the European federation of citizen energy cooperatives, is seeking a dynamic and experienced
Project Manager (m/f/x)
This is an exciting opportunity to work with energy communities from across Europe, explore their activities and trigger their maturement. As a Project Manager, you will play a vital role in implementing project programs in close collaboration with experienced partners on community energy matters.
- Manage European projects and act as a project coordinator for the consortium;
- Organise high-level events to showcase the project results and outcomes;
- Write reports highlighting the project activities;
- Keep track of the project spendings and report them to funding agencies;
- Write and contribute to new project proposals.
REScoop.eu is a growing network of 2,250 European citizen energy cooperatives (REScoops) representing over 1 million citizens active in the energy transition. As a federation, we follow up on relevant policy issues, represent the voice of renewable energy cooperatives towards European policymakers, and promote the cooperative energy business model around Europe. We support the startup of new initiatives and provide services to our members. While our team represents a variety of nationalities, our working language is English.
Project Management & Coordination
- Together with the project’s consortium, you implement the project’s strategy and follow up on the operational tasks and objectives;
- You coordinate the actions and motivate the consortium members, intervening where problems occur or help is needed;
- You are a people manager with thorough knowledge of strategy and management techniques;
- You deliver the tasks described in the grant agreement and assigned to REScoop.eu, through effective collaboration with consortium partners and team members, within the respective deadline and budget;
- You are in charge of the financial management of the project;
- You are capable of delivering work complying with high-quality standards.
- You can communicate the project results and outcomes to the team, board, network of energy cooperatives, and external stakeholders;
- You have excellent presentation skills and feel comfortable speaking in public;
- You can organise events, set up and facilitate workshops, focus groups and collective discussions;
- You can represent the interest of our members and strengthen the position of our federation to various stakeholders;
- You know how to advocate for community energy, renewable energy and energy efficiency.
- You are interested in innovative projects on renewable energy, energy savings, sustainable transportation, and/or energy system transition within the context of energy communities;
- You are flexible and proactive with the ability to take on responsibilities and you are interested in continuous learning;
- You are a team player who believes in the cooperative values;
- You are a leader capable of mobilising others to take on complex projects and share a vision for the network moving forward;
- You are solution-oriented in complex situations;
- You have strong analytical skills, you are able to research, analyse and synthesize sources on an unknown topic.
- You have a sound knowledge about the energy system, renewable energy, related market operations, and financing;
- You have basic knowledge of EU policy on climate and energy, any countryspecific knowledge is a plus;
- You are fluent in English (both in writing and speaking); knowledge of another EU language is an asset;
- You have a Master’s degree (or equivalent experience);
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a comparable position.
- Permanent contract in Belgium for a 100% FTE position;
- Vibrant job in a progressive and multicultural environment;
- Opportunity to make a difference in the European energy system;
- Opportunities to travel throughout Europe and extend your knowledge and network;
- Autonomy to organise your work and flexible working conditions;
- Competitive remuneration package.
How to apply
Send your application by Friday March 1st (17h or 5PM-CET) to email@example.com. Interviews will be conducted in English during the week of March 11th. The starting date would be as soon as possible.
Your application should include the following items
- Curriculum Vitae in English;
- Comprehensive cover letter in English, explaining your vision on community energy and how European grant-making programmes could impact the start-up of energy communities (max 1 page);
- Contact details of two references, preferably former employers, supervisors or tutors (if applicable).
Please use the following reference in your application email: “Application: Project Manager”.
REScoop.eu is an open and inclusive, multilingual team and explicitly encourage applications from all applicants, independent of their age, ancestry, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation.
Research shows that men tend to apply for jobs when they meet around 60% of the criteria. While women and marginalised people tend to only apply when they check every criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please do apply.
Project Manager (m/f/x)
Veröffentlicht am: 12.02.2024