Public policy evaluator (m/f/d)
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 05.12.2021
ADE is looking for a Public policy evaluator (m/f/d)
Are you an experienced professional with excellent analytical and consulting skills? Are you interested in strategic evaluations in the field of development cooperation, humanitarian aid or development finance? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and the willingness to continuously improve your skills and our services?
- Designing evaluation approaches and tools
- Conducting interviews and data collection at client headquarters
- Participating to field visits at country level (e.g., 2 one-week missions per year)
- Conducting quantitative & qualitative research and analysis
- Drafting reports and presenting findings in client meetings
- Managing teams and projects
- Participating to tender processes and ADE’s wider internal and external activities
Your skills and experience:
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience, or even more
- Master or PhD, typically in highly analytical fields (e.g., economics, engineering, sciences, philosophy)
- EU nationality or work permit required.
- Outstanding analytical skills, for both in-depth research and strategic high-level thinking
- Fully fluent in English with at least basic knowledge of French; other languages are an asset
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to work in teams
- A strong interest in evaluation of public policies
- A strong interest in development cooperation, humanitarian aid, or development finance
- Conducting complex, strategic evaluations targeting senior decision-makers
- Gaining experience across a range of different sectors, countries, and organisations
- Joining a renowned consultancy, working for the EU, UN, and other leading organisations
- Working towards contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Working in line with ADE’s 4 main values: Excellence – Ethics – Entrepreneurial spirit – Team spirit
- Developing your skills as a professional consultant
- Joining an international team of highly qualified colleagues
- Benefiting from a full salary package, with benefits such as a company car if desired
How to apply?
Please send a CV and 1-page cover letter in English by 5 December 2021 to [email protected]. The sooner the better as we may process applications directly. Please indicate in your letter a possible starting date and the channel through which you learned about this opportunity.
Only applications by email will be considered. Short-listed candidates will be contacted. The selection will include interviews, a case study, and a logical test.