Communication and Events Coordinator (m/f/d)
> 2 Jahre Berufserfahrung, Vollzeit
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 20.10.2022
What are we looking for
EFFRA is currently looking for a Communication and Events Coordinator to join our team. The applicant should have prior experience with communication and event management.
Overall EFFRA Communication and event management
- Developing and implementing the overall EFFRA Communication Strategy;
- Overseeing and coordinating EFFRA’s events, both physical and online;
- Coordinating and developing the EFFRA and Made in Europe newsletters, the EFFRA website, social media channels etc.;
- Promoting EFFRA, EFFRA’s members and Made in Europe activities through various communication channels etc.;
- Coordinating the production of marketing materials (digital and printed);
- Draft or revise presentations, press releases, media campaigns or other relevant communication material etc.;
- Develop and nurture good relations with EU and International media.
- Prior work experience in a similar position is required;
- Minimum 3 years university degree in a related field (social science, marketing, business administration, political science etc.);
- Excellent level of written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus;
- Experience in working with CRM and CMS tools; with visual design principles and tools (Canva, InDesign, Photoshop..). Experience with social media management, content creation and analytics;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Previous experience and/or decent understanding of EU policies and institutions.
- Full-time position, based in Brussels; contract under Belgian law (part-time can be discussed and considered too);
- Compensation according to experience and skills plus fringe benefits;
- An international, dynamic and flexible working environment;
- The office is easily accessible by public transportation (5’ walk from Meiser/Diamant; 10’ from Montgomery); currently we apply a mixed policy, both homeworking and office presence.
Please send your application by 20.10.2022 to Ms Carolina Ferreira Carolina.Ferreira@effra.eu.
Veröffentlicht am: 22.09.2022