Partnerships Manager (m/f/d)
> 5 years experience, Full-time
Arbeitsbeginn : 01.11.2023
Bewerbungsfrist : 24.09.2023
We are searching for a talented fundraising, business developer, or community management professional who enjoys the challenge of building an organisation’s network of contacts literally from the ground up, someone who relishes building communities. Someone who is not afraid to get stuck in the weeds of operational work but is also a capable strategist and a creative visionary. The selected candidate will be able to set up and maintain healthy and mutually constructive relationships with a broad range of stakeholders including public sector, private foundations, business donors and civil society actors. They will help us meet and maintain our donor reporting requirements whilst also laying the foundations for new opportunities for ENAR Foundation and its beneficiaries.
As Partnerships Manager, we’re looking to you to:
Build strong partnerships that achieve systemic change
- Develop and maintain funded and non-funded strategic partnerships with public sector organisations, private and philanthropic donors in line with the programmatic priorities of the Foundation
- Identify and initiate new contacts with public sector, organisations, private and philanthropic donors that may have an interest in our programmatic priorities
- Lead on business development opportunities in close partnership with ENAR Foundation leadership and colleagues, covering all stages through to proposal and budget submission and follow-up to secure funded support in line with our programmatic priorities.
- Together with the Director, drive efforts to establish ENAR Foundation’s development strategy to underpin fundraising efforts.
- Together with the Director, review and oversee concept notes, proposals and other materials drafted by other team members for consistency and quality.
Ensure we’ve got positive relations with our stakeholders
- Lead efforts to engage consistently, strategically, and in a coordinated fashion stakeholders
- Oversee the development and maintenance of an up-to-date contact database, as well as tools and systems to identify and capture stakeholder and donor needs and priorities to inform planning.
- Develop and implement systems that improve and monitor progress in member engagement as well as the wider progress on programmatic priorities of the Foundation
Build awesome, innovative and inspiring communities
- Together with the Development and Granting Officer, develop and maintain ENARfoundation led stakeholder communities, and manage the digital platforms that they use
- Identify and attract new members to participate and join in ENAR-foundation communities
- Manage and ensure effective support to and performance of community chairs and consultants supporting stakeholder communities
- Collaborate with ENAR Foundation and ENAR colleagues to develop and deliver content that showcases the expertise of ENAR and connects community members to ENAR messaging and recommendations
Be a collaborative superstar
- Serve as a member of the Management Team under the supervision of the Director General
- Support strategic reflections with other members of the Management Team
- Draft and provide reports for the Director General and the EF Board to inform strategy and organisational development;
- Lead and support efforts to develop collegiality and consensus approach to decisionmaking.
- Support the DGO Office with the drafting of funding bids and applications in alignment with available resources, ENAR values, and priorities
- Collaborate across the organisation to plan and deliver effective development strategies to grow our network of contacts, and donor interest,
- Develop and oversee strategies to foster new relationships and partnerships for ENAR Foundation and ENAR in close collaboration with the Director and programmes colleagues
- Ensure effective alignment of the development strategy and the programmes strategy in collaboration with the other members of the Management Team.
- Provide insights to the Board in the absence of the Director General.
What we’d like you to bring to the role:
- As envisaged, we think the ideal candidate will have some most or all the following qualities
5-10 years of experience either in fundraising, business development, partnership, account management, community management, or member relations
- Bachelor’s degree fields in communications, business, and social science,
- Experience inbuilding from the ground-up a partnership programme
- Prior experience in, strong knowledge, or interest of anti-racism desirable
- Experience of building relations with senior leaders across sectors and fields
- Prior experience of working in philanthropy, CSR, or public-sector donor a plus
- Prior experience of stakeholder relationship management, customer relationship management or customer service a plus
- Successful track record of sourcing, executing, and nurturing strategic partnerships technology.
- Experience managing consultants
- Experience using and managing CRM systems
A complete application contains:
1. An application form part 1 and part 2. Please note that the part 1 of the application form is not shared with the selection committee until the interview. Please make sure that your content application (part 2) is anonymous. Do not put your name on this form.
2. The equal opportunities form. Although we would welcome receipt of this form, it is not mandatory. Please also do not put your name on this form.
CVs or European application forms won’t be accepted. You are required to use the ENAR Foundation application forms. All information given in the application, including the Equal Opportunities monitoring form, will be treated in a confidential manner.
All applications should be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 24th of September (midnight Central European Time). Candidates should ideally be available for interviews in the week of 16th October 2023. Please put ‘Application PM + your full name’ in the subject line of the email message. The recruitment process will include an interview and a written test. The selected candidate should preferably start in November 2023.
Job Title: Partnerships Manager
Base Salary: Starting from 4000 EUR gross
Reports to: ENAR and ENAR Foundation Director General
Responsible for: Employees, interns, volunteers as appropriate
Working hours: Full time
Contract: 1 year with possibility of renewal following evaluation
Where based: Brussels
ENAR Foundation strives for a diverse staff and ensures that opportunities offered are accessible to all regardless of gender, age, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity. ENAR Foundation encourages members of groups which are affected by racism and related discrimination to apply for this post.
Veröffentlicht am: 22.08.2023