Marketing and Communications Officer (m/f/d)
> 5 years experience, Full-time
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 23.12.2021
AIJA – International Association of Young Lawyers is looking for a Marketing and Communications Officer (m/f/d)
Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to increase the reach and impact of AIJA’s activities within and outside of the association, online and offline. Work closely with the Association Manager and events team to foster effective corporate and events sponsorships and partnerships.
1. Fundraising and sponsorship
- Work with the Association Manager and the events team to develop commercially successful corporate and event sponsorship programmes;
- Build and maintain strong external relationships with potential sponsors, corporate partners, through identifying prospects, soliciting and securing sponsorships;
- Work with the Association Manager and the events team to provide comprehensive and timely reports summarising activity and sponsorship status;
- Write high quality external communications documents, including sponsorship marketing materials as required.
2. Strategy and branding
- Develop effective communications and marketing strategies as required;
- Ensure consistent deployment of the association brand in internal and external communications;
- In collaboration with the Junior Community Manager and the intern implement the communications and marketing strategy of the Association;
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development complete with recommendations;
- Oversee and approve the design, content and production of all marketing materials as required;
- In cooperation with the Association Manager, advise the leadership with regard to the external communications of the association such as handling speaking engagements, conference presentations;
- Identify areas of opportunity and key market drivers.
3. Media relations
- Develop media relations strategy and cultivate contacts within business and industry media;
- Plan and create content for by-line articles, press kits, briefing materials as required.
- 5 years of relevant professional experience developing marketing plans and campaigns;
- Native or near-native proficiency in English;
- Initiative and confidence to start projects from scratch;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills;
- Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work;
- Digital mindset;
- Willingness and ability to travel.
This is a full-time position based in Brussels, expected starting time as early as possible in January/February 2022. If you are the right person for our team, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 23 December 2021.
Veröffentlicht am: 03.12.2021