Finance Assistant (m/f/d)
< 2 Jahre Berufserfahrung, Vollzeit
Arbeitsbeginn : Ab sofort
Bewerbungsfrist : 24.11.2022
The Brussels-based Secretariat supports the activities of the ALDE Party, organizes its meetings, manages its external communication, provides strategic consultancy and organizational development, facilitates European policy development and networking amongst liberal parties. To support our work, we are now seeking a Brussels based: FINANCE ASSISTANT.
ALDE Party seeks a Finance Assistant to join the Finance and Compliance Unit of the Party.
The main responsibilities of the position are the following:
- Manage invoice process: preparation and verification of invoices, verify pro-forma invoices against final invoices, making payments, reconcile purchase orders and bank payments with invoices;
- Help the Finance Manager with the monthly account reconciliation;
- Support the preparation of the audit: gather from all units the documents required for the audit preparation;
- Be in charge of ordering business credit cards and reconcile credit cards’ expenses with the credit card monthly statement;
- Follow up on payments of membership fees;
- Assist the F&C unit in all additional daily tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Accounting or similar;
- Familiar with expense management tools such as SAP Concur or similar;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French. The knowledge of any other EU language is an asset;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to identify potential challenges and to bring solutions;
- Familiar with accounting software such as Winbooks, Exact online and similar programs.
- An open-ended contract;
- A young, dynamic, and professionally enriching international working environment;
- A role in which the candidate will be offered multiple opportunities for development and learning;
- A competitive salary package.
The ALDE Party is a registered European political Party and its Staff is working in the frame of employee contracts submitted to Belgian Law.
The Finance Assistant will be based in Brussels. To apply, please send a CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com by Thursday, 24 November, mentioning the vacancy reference “Finance & Compliance Assistant” and your first and second names in the subject line. The shortlisted candidates will be contacted by end of November and the first round of interviews will be held as from 5 December.
Veröffentlicht am: 15.11.2022